Hi I’m Lisa from Lisahh-Jayne and I’m happy to be guest posting for Georgina while she’s away having little Squidge – how exciting! Since Great British Bake Off has been back on our screens I’ve been trying to channel my inner Mary Berry in the kitchen. Sadly I’m not very good at making show stopper cakes, but I am quite good at making brownies. So I thought I’d share with you all my favourite, super simple, recipe for butterscotch brownies.
What you’ll need is:
• 175g Dark brown soft sugar
• 75g Melted butter
• 1 Egg beaten
• 150g Self Raising Flour
• ½ Teaspoon salt
• ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
• 50g Chocolate chips (Optional)
How to make these delicious brownies:
• Start by preheating your oven to Gas Mark 4/180C/330F
• Put the sugar and butter in a bowl and mix together
• Add in the beaten egg, flour, salt and vanilla essence and beat together
• Stir in your chocolate chips
• Pour into a square tin and cook for 20 minutes
They’re just that simple to make! And of course super delicious!
Will you be trying out this recipe and making these? Let me know if you do!
Thanks Lisa, how amazing do these brownies sound!? I'm definitely going to give these a go once we've settled in with Squidge :) Don't forget to head over and check out Lisa's blog and say Hi :)